VMJ Higher Secondary School, Madurai has sought ISO 9001 : 2008 with a view to provide quality service to the students.
In Madurai, only VMJ Higher Secondary School has the pride of getting ISO 9001:2008
We adhere to the rules of ISO 9001 : 2008 as an Educational Institution
- To provide consistency in educational services, better results and student / parent satisfaction.
- Institution becomes student dependent and not people dependent.
- Trains new employees and students about knowledge, discipline, systematic approach to all processes which leads to student’s satisfaction.
- Improvement in pass percentage, student knowledge, discipline, systematic approach to all processes which leads to student/s satisfaction.
- Recognition at international levels, more global opportunities and pride.
- Systemic approach and international competition brings in more and more improvement.
We maintain records as evidence of conformity
- Asset management
- Co- curricular and extra curricular
- Material management
- HR and Administration
The students are benefited because
- The institution provides recognition of the students at international level and it is a prestige for them.
- It improves their efficiency, communication skills and personality development.
- It provides awareness regarding their roles and responsibilities and improves leadership qualities.
ISCE: Indian Certificate of Secondary Education Examination.(Classes KG – X)
- The Indian Certificate of Secondary Education Examination has been designed to provide an examination in a course of general education in accordance with the recommendation of the education policy 1986, through the medium of English.
- The Indian Certificate of Secondary Education Examination will ensure a great education and all the candidates are required to enter and sit for six subjects and Socially Useful Productive Work.
- The Indian Certificate of Secondary Education Examination is a school examination and the standard of the examination presupposes a school course of ten years duration(Classes I –X)
- Private candidates are not permitted to appear for the examination.